Christmas To Do
Jasmine McKewen: "CYRE has December 15 tentatively scheduled
for the 2019 Christmas party",
- Arrive at 4:30PM (First Day School sets the date) -- Encourage everyone
in the Committee to attend and help.
- We are responsible to set up and facilitate the food and beverage
- Set up 3 or 4 long tables in school hallway
- Ask Committee members if can loan holiday tablecloths -- Xmas 2019 we
used white tablcloths in panty with decorations (holly, pinecones) and
it was very successful.
- 2 crock pots and ladles for hot cider (heat up in kitchen and keep
warm in crockpots)
- Maple View Eggnog was a big hit
- Holiday napkins and small plates (enough for 80)
- Holiday hot beverage cups
- 2 half gallons Maple View eggnog (1 gallon total)
- 6 half gallons cider ((3 gallons total) Trader Joe's spiced cider
Thanks, Jan and Carolyn
Sounds good to me. Hospitality is ready to help set up, clean up, and as I understand
it, provide egg nog, hot cider, and paper plates and cups. Please let me know
if your expectation is different.
That should do it, Buzz. Thank you. Carolyn