Christmas To Do
Jasmine McKewen: "CYRE has December 15 tentatively scheduled
for the 2019 Christmas party",
- Arrive at 4:30PM (First Day School sets the date) -- Encourage everyone
in the Committee to attend and help.
- We are responsible to set up, facilitate the food and beverage, and clean
- Set up 3 or 4 long tables in school hallway
- Xmas 2019 we used the white tablcloths kept in school house pantry with
decorations (freshly cut pine boughs and pinecones) and it was very successful,
or ask Committee members if someone can loan holiday tablecloths.
- 1 or 2 crock pots and ladles for hot cider (heat up in kitchen and
keep warm in crockpots)
- Holiday napkins and small plates (enough for 80)
- Holiday disposable or compostable hot beverage cups
- 2 half gallons Maple View eggnog (1 gallon total) -- this was a
- 6 half gallons cider ((3 gallons total) Trader Joe's spiced cider
Thanks, Jan and Carolyn
Sounds good to me. Hospitality is ready to help set up, clean up, and as I understand
it, provide egg nog, hot cider, and paper plates and cups. Please let me know
if your expectation is different.
That should do it, Buzz. Thank you. Carolyn